Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages For Sale: CR125, CR80 & Rotax (tony, kosmic, intrepid)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael Beckrest 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Out of karting, I have the following still available for sale… Also have a storage unit full of random parts, tires, tools and equipment. It is all for sale. Most of it is located in Layton, Utah 84101 where I live but the two Intrepid CR80 shifters are stored in Lodi, California 95240.

1. 2014 Kosmic Lynx with CR125 Honda Stock Moto for sale, low hours and well-maintained. Very clean kart. The first $4,000 takes it.

2. 2012 Kosmic Mercury with CR125 Honda built by Swedetech with fresh complete rebuild on it as well as updated 2016 bodywork decals – the first $4,500 takes it.

3. 2014 Intrepid Sirius CR80 shifter karts, very low hours on both, primarily used as practice karts to have fun with, always maintained very well and they are very competitive in the CR80 class – asking $2,500 each

4. 2010 Tony Kart EVRR with 125cc Senior Rotax, dyno-tuned engine by local dealer in Utah, very fast and consistently ran P1/P2 on race days. Engine will need a new top-end rebuild. Excellent condition overall. Asking $1,500 for it.

5. 2010 Tony Kart Krypton shifter chassis (roller, no engine) in excellent shape, asking $1,200 for this one.

I may be able to assist buyer with shipping depending on location. Local pickup/transaction preferred but willing to work with buyer if out of state… For more info and pics, text (209-507-2719) is the best way to get ahold of me but feel free to email or call and leave a message so I can get back to you.

Thanks,

Michael

209-507-2719

michaelbkarting@aol.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication