Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages For Sale: (2) Enduro carts + extra parts and equipment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan Gerrish 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ryan Gerrish
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

My father in law was an avid racers for decades, successfully racing this equipment all over the country to many wins , including a Duffy a few years ago. He passed away a little over a year ago, and I’m helping my mother in law find a good home for his sport.

The downside is I have very little knowledge of what I’m looking at. He had his (2) Enduro carts, as well as many extra parts, and it’s all got to go. He and CMC in Tigard did all the work on them, and he was VERY serious about their upkeep and performance.

My mother in law isnt concerned about the money for this lot, just that it finds use at a good home. Feel free to look over the first pictures I’ve taken of the equipment:

20161123_191821

If people wish to chime in about what, specifically, some of the key ingredients are in this lot that would be great. We are taking offers on the whole lot. Please post up with any questions and I can provide better photos. This would be a great chance for someone to get into high-end enduro. The lot is located in Tigard, Oregon, and I can deliver it if needed just about anywhere in Oregon and Washington. (Actually as far as Northern California if it’s before Christmas)

Thanks,

Ryan

Gregg Hall
    Participant

PM sent

Ryan Gerrish
    Participant

I’ve found out that these are Motive Systems karts, have Rotax engines built by CMC, Horstman axle clutches. Looking to get around $4000 OBO for everything, including the stand, starters, wheels, tires, extra engine parts, pulleys, radiators, track computers, etc…

thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication