Home Forums Series / Club / Event Information F100 SoCal Round #5 – SATURDAY, JULY 2nd at Calspeed! BIG TIRE GIVEAWAY!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian Bacon 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

F100 SoCal Round #5 is SATURDAY, JULY 2nd at Calspeed in Fontana, CA! F100 will be giving away 3 complete sets of Maxxis tires to 3 randomly selected racers at the trophy presentation (must be present to win)! Thats over $500 in free tires you can win, just for racing with F100!

Thus far in 2016, F100 SoCal has enjoyed big turnouts in the senior classes, with incredibly close and clean racing! The FK1 Senior and FK1 Masters classes are averaging approximately 20 races per event, and the FK2 Senior class (beginner and catch-all) is averaging even more! The FJ125 Junior, FK125 Senior and FK125 Masters classes, for PRD and Leopard engines running a limited gear ratio, are just getting started but provide an excellent set of rules for close, fair and affordable racing. And our Junior and Cadet classes offer some of the best racing for the price, with ample track time and a great atmosphere!

With classes for the HPV/KPV, KT100, PRD, Leopard and Comer 80 engines, F100 has a competitive, fun and affordable class for you to race in! With restricted Leopards and PRDs legal for use in the FK2 Senior class (restrictors available for purchase), and KT100’s and KPV/HPV engines legal for use in the FK2 Senior, FK1 Senior and FK1 Masters classes, everyone is able to come take part in the action! F100 has even added a class for Comer 80 engines (FC1 Comer Cadet) for younger drivers to take part in! Whether you are new to karting or a veteran of the sport, F100 has a place for you to race door to door at our professionally run series, all for an affordable price!

Pre-entry is now open: http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/f100-socal-round-5-calspeed-karting-center-formula-100-series-009294#.V23dA5MrJR1

For more information on F100 SoCal Round #5 please visit the following link: http://fast100karting.blogspot.com/2016/06/f100-socal-round-5-is-july-2nd-at.html

For more information on the Formula 100 Karting Series and F100 SoCal please visit F100karters.com.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Alright, Sebastian, looks like us Bakersfield boys are gonna accept your invitation. I’m talking to my Son about it, and he wants to go, as he didn’t do too well at the Cal state Championship last weekend.

I think Tyler Coffman and Indy Sandoval are going

What the minimum weight? 360?

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

Alright, Sebastian, looks like us Bakersfield boys are gonna accept your invitation. I’m talking to my Son about it, and he wants to go, as he didn’t do too well at the Cal state Championship last weekend.

I think Tyler Coffman and Indy Sandoval are going

What the minimum weight? 360?

Awesome! We should have some excellent racers in FK1 Senior for you guys to race against!

Minimum weight is 360 lbs in FK1 Senior for the HPV/KPV4 pipe. Maxxis SLR spec tires (less than $190 for a complete set including tax and/or shipping, brand new). Let me know if you are going to need some tires, or you can order them from Goldspeed USA at the following link:

http://goldspeed.maxxiskartracing.com/product/maxxis-slr/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication