Home Forums Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion F1 Podium Picker Challenge – Singapore Grand Prix

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Nelson 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Larry Andrews
    Participant

Okay – now that the computer is finally working again…

Welcome one and all to the Formula One Podium Picker Challenge Presented by EKartingNews and Fry’s Electronics.  Fry’s, where the generous return policy means that you can troubleshoot your PC by replacing parts until you figure out that the stupid monitor is the problem again and then take them all back for a full refund!  Yay Fry’s.  Or something.  I still have to wait in that ridiculous line.

Anyway, this week is the Singapore Grand Prix, under the lights once again.  New picks in by 6am PDT Saturday morning please.

And here are points for the Italian Grand Prix.  Big congratulations to Jason Bane for yet another perfect podium that pulls him far ahead of the rest of the pack.  :)

Points for the Italian Grand Prix

Juan David Gomez
    Participant

VET
    WEB
    HAM

Jason Bane
    Participant

1. Hamilton
    2. Vettel
    3. Rosberg

Tim Doll
    Participant

1) Vettel
    2) Hamilton
    3) Rosberg

Greg Dzielinski
    Participant

1. Vettel

2. Hamilton

3. Alonso

Larry Andrews
    Participant

http://www.motorsport.com/rally/video/main-gallery/robert-kubica-crash-during-testing-before-rally-of-poland-rajd-polski-wypadek/

Definitely worth a look.  Good to see Kubica getting around again and it looks like he’s doing really well.  Except for the crash part…  :)

Michael Boone
    Participant

Vettel

Webber

Alonso

Greg Nelson
    Participant

Vettle

Alonso

Kimi

Michael Boone
    Participant

Nice picks Greg!!

Larry Andrews
    Participant

Big congratulations to Tyson Henry and Greg Nelson for a perfect podium!  That moves both of you guys up a LOT!

Justin Martin
    Participant

damn… congrats to Tyson… That was a big leap/win for you!

Tyson Henry
    Participant

Woot! I was actually watching the race with my buddy and was like “I am gonna have a big week on ekartingnews with this!” lol

Greg Nelson
    Participant

Nice, came from like 20th to 12th.  After Q I thought I was done for with another crap

result.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.