Home Forums Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion F1 Podium Picker Challenge – Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jim Derrig 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Larry Andrews
    Participant

Y’all know what to do…  :)

Sorry for the delay…but here are points for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix!  Big congratulations to Jim Derrig for a perfect podium and a bonus cookie to Greg Nelson for being (as far as I can tell so far) the first person to get a bonus point for getting qualifying exactly right.  Next race in two weeks – COTA!

Rick Smith
    Participant

Vettel

Webber

Grosjean

Jason Bane
    Participant

1. Vettel

2. Rosberg

3. Massa

Greg Dzielinski
    Participant

vettel

grosjean

rosbergh

Jim Derrig
    Participant

Vettel

Webber

Rosberg

Michael Boone
    Participant

Vettel

Alonso

Roseburg

Justin Martin
    Participant

Vettel

Webber

Grosjean

Greg Nelson
    Participant

Webber- Will Seb give Mark a good bye gift?
    Vettel
    Roseburg

Justin Martin
    Participant

Greg, I sure would love to see that!

Webber deserves one more before his retirement. I think it would win over many people’s hearts if Vettel gave up the position to Webber (if the chance came up). I think it would, at the least, change some people’s mind after the first few Vettel vs Webber incidences.

As for Qualifying…. Im surprised we didnt see any Ferrari, such as DQ’ing Massa in favor of Alonso…. Still no guarantee they wont do it for tomorrow’s race…

Jim Derrig
    Participant

Well, total dominance by Vettel once again.  Even more dominating than schuey in the early 2000′s, I think, because the field is deeper and Vettel doesn’t have the tire advantage  the “Ferraristones” gave to Schumacher.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.