“HOOSIER REWARDS” CONTINGENCY PROGRAM – 2014 East Coast Super Kart Series
The “Hoosier Rewards” contingency program has been established to reward drivers competing at an East Coast Super Kart Series race in 2014. The FE and ICE Super Kart classes will be eligible for this contingency, and it will be offered on the following race dates.
April 4-6, 2014: Carolina Motorsports Park, Kershaw, SC
June 13-15, 2014: Mid-Ohio Sportscar Course, Lexington, OH
July 25-27, 2014: Virginia International Raceway, Danville, VA
August 22-24, 2014: North Carolina Center for Automotive Research, Garysburg, NC
October 11-12, 2014: Summit Point Motorsports Park, Summit Point, WV
1. Driver must utilize Hoosier kart tires on all four wheel positions.
2. Driver must visibly display an 11”x3” Hoosier decal on their kart. Decals will be supplied by the series
3. The series organizer must sign form verifying requirements #1 and #2 have been met.
Claimants must meet these program requirements in order to redeem contingency awards payout.
CONTINGENCY AWARDS PAYOUT:
1. Two kart tires will be awarded to 1st place if there is a minimum of 5 karts that start your class final.
2. Two kart tires will be awarded to 1st place and one kart tire will be awarded to 2nd place if there is a
minimum of 10 karts that start your class final
CLAIM SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: (All claims must be submitted by December 1, 2014)
Submit your completed claim form by either: Hoosier Racing Tire Corp.
1. Faxing this Document to us at (574) 784-2385 or C/O Adam Batton / East Coast Super Kart Series
2. E-mailing this document to email@example.com or 65465 US 31
3. Mailing this document to the address at the right: Lakeville, IN 46536