--> 2 shifter Karts and Rotax with trailer and tools – sold !!! please delete. – ekartingnews

Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2 shifter Karts and Rotax with trailer and tools – sold !!! please delete.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Kirlin 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

russ Jolly
    Participant

2008 BRM Dk9 roller, Needs a new powder coat.

2011 GP11 race ready, need cooling hoses. fresh TM K9C top end rebuild. This kart has the ceramic brakes, all magnesium components AND a spare frame.

2008 Monza Rotax max. Less passport, Need some care has been sitting for 2 years. Also has right seat strut broken. (very easy weld though)

2011 big tex utility trailer.

spare TM K9 engine need complete rebuild

spare tires, gears, extra consumables, drill, impact wrench, dremel tool, extra plastic nose, books, DVDs and all the tools you need to go racing.

Asking for 5,000 frim, reasonable offers maybe accepted.

Located in Aurora IL, pick up only.

Here is a link to pictures for the karts PM me if you would like to see more or have questions. http://s7.photobucket.com/user/Blood_faucet1/library/Kart%20set%20up%20for%20sale

Tyson Lovelace
    Participant

Hi..Im interested in your sale. I would like to set something up to take a look at them. Im located in Frankfort IL not to far from you. Call or text me if we could set something up. 8157120093 Thank you

russ Jolly
    Participant

Just sold sorry.

Richard Kirlin
    Participant

Thanks Russ, I’ll pick up trailer sometime tomorrow or next day:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ekartingnews