Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Energy Chassis W/ KT100 $1100obo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tyler Massie 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tyler Massie
    Participant

I was told by the previous owner the chassis is an early 2000 Energy chassis, I didn’t see any stamping to confirm, although the kart is in great shape no scraping whatsoever. Fresh Yamaha yellow coat on the frame this winter, looks nice. New graphics kit. The chassis and components are in great shape. It currently has an older calikart seat installed size large.

The KT100 was inspected by a local shop that does a lot of machine work on motorcycles in the area, they said that the engine is in great shape, still holds the stock bore. There is a comet racing engines sticker on the motor currently, I repeat it was not built by comet. I just don’t want someone to get confused, and assume. The previous owner told me it was a blueprinted motor, but I did not receive any documentation or guarantee. Currently has the RLV pipe. It will have an Patriot 3 disk dry clutch from comet kart sales as soon as it arrives in the mail.

Extras include, 5 total sets of rubber. One set (MG Yellows) has a few races left. The rest would serve well for practice time, and learning if for a new driver. Extra gearing will come with the kart, and starter. Also have rolling kart stand, and scissor stand for it as well.

I am asking $1100 or best offer for the entire package, that includes everything listed. Plus freight shipping at buyers expense and planning.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication