Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Enduro lay downs just in time for Daytona delivery

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Swiatek 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ace Rossi

I have two for sale due to purchase of a race ready kart that I just acquired.

CKS or is it CKT Left hand “slingshot” almost completely rebuilt from ground (used old floor pan) up including brand new (white) mounted body and bright red powder coat.  Only Needs brakes bled and a driver. Has mychron 3 Gold, SMC axle clutch, carb adjuster and Bp’d 100 cc Yamaha. You can buy this kart race ready or any configuration to fit your finances. I’m flexible and you won’t know unless you ask! 😉

Also for sale is a BRAND NEW CKI jk2  just as it was delivered to me and has never had a wrench on it. Has front and rear brakes installed,  steering, floor pan and can come with or without large seat (not mounted) and with or without brand new never mounted yellow body.

Again it’s yours for what I have in it minus shipping. Invoice upon request.

I can deliver either or both of these karts to Daytona to save you on shipping cost.

Both are in excellent condition just needing drivers!

PM me for specs or pictures of either or call me @ 863-559-9067

Matt Swiatek

Still available?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication