Home Forums Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion EKN NCAA Basketball Tournament Challenge

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  David Cole 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Author

David Cole
    Keymaster

March Madness is here, and it’s time to match karter versus karter…

Join the EKN group on ESPN Tournament Challenge

PW: eknbball

Awards on the line:

1st – EKN Hat/T-Shirt package
    2nd – EKN T-Shirt
    3rd – EKN Hat

If you have any questions, please let us know.

David Cole
    Keymaster

Make sure you use your first and last name, otherwise you will not be counted.

Rob Howden
    Keymaster

OK, I’m signing up…if only to bet against Michigan so I can piss off Cole. This did make it in, right, Cole? Please tell me they’re up against Appalachian State in the Round of 64!

David Cole
    Keymaster

Congrats to Chris Rock, Greg Dzielinski, Dan May and Brent Lyman for selecting the first upset in the first game – Dayton over OSU

David Cole
    Keymaster

Congrats to Greg Dzielinski and Dalton Egger for selecting 14 of the 16 games correctly yesterday in Day One of EKN NCAA Tourny Challenge

Jim Stine
    Participant

I was listening to bookies call in on Colin Cowherd’s radio show. They pegged ND State and SF Austin for wins. Why didn’t I listen to them? haha. At least I’ve still got my elite8…

David Cole
    Keymaster

Congrats to Scott Sigafoos Jr. who escaped the opening weekend of the tourney with the most points, still with his Michigan State selection to win it all moving on. Does your bracket match up well against his? http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2014/en/entry?entryID=973479

Carlos Calderon
    Participant

Here I come Scott! One thing is for sure, we know David Cole isn’t cheating. ;)

David Cole
    Keymaster

Thanks for the vote of confidence in my abilities Carlos. Just remember who’s team is still dancing. Hell, you have more confidence in my team then I do…HAHA

Scott Sigafoos, Jr.
    Participant

ThanksDavid.

Carlos-  We’ve pretty much been tied the whole time.  There’s still plenty of ball to be played yet.  There are plenty of people in the lead pack with us.  It’s still anyone’s game.

Back to business tonight!

David Cole
    Keymaster

Well, nobody had Dayton going to the Elite 8.

David Cole
    Keymaster

13 of the 29 brackets had Wisconsin moving on to the Elite 8, including leader Scott Sigafoos Jr.

UCLA vs. Florida and Arizona vs. San Diego State up next. Will we see a #1 seed go down?

Scott Sigafoos, Jr.
    Participant

Great slate of games last night.  The big question is………..  Can Kentucky keep their momentum tonight vs. Louisville????  Huge game.  A lot of people are praising Kentucky and they are finally playing up to their potential.

David Cole
    Keymaster

My hope is no…but we’ll see tonight.

Scott Sigafoos, Jr.
    Participant

Napier is NASTY. End of story. Go Cardinals.

Carlos Calderon
    Participant

My setup is coming in and I’m putting in fast laps!

Scott Sigafoos, Jr.
    Participant

I need Kentucky to beat Michigan, and Michigan State to win it.

David Cole
    Keymaster

9 of the 29 brackets still have their champion alive in the Final Four. Joe Bowen is the current point leader with Florida winning it all.

Scott Sigafoos, Jr.
    Participant

Yep. Stuck it yesterday. Good luck everyone.

Joe Bowen
    Participant

hell yea I’m sitting good go Gators

Carlos Calderon
    Participant

Argh! Just finished watching Sunday’s games, which really hurt me. Oh well, looks like I’m done. Racing for second now. Can’t believe MSU and and Michigan both lost. Sorry DC.

David Cole
    Keymaster

Thanks Carlos. Kentucky was a more athletic team. If we were healthy (McGrady), we’d probably would have won that game. Oh well, I think we should be back next year as long as they don’t go to NBA.

Greg Dzielinski
    Participant

YES !!!!!!

Twice in about 15 months they have beat them !!!!

YES!!

Joe Bowen
    Participant

Not the outcomes I wanted today but I think I have it locked up! Sweet

Greg Dzielinski
    Participant

Great game !!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.