Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Now $6,999 – DR Racing Kart M99 with Fisher Honda

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Keith Buffo 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Keith Buffo
    Participant

This is the exact chassis/engine combination from the same shop that won last year’s SKUSA S1 Pro Tour Championship with a win at the SuperNats. Engine fully rebuilt by Brian Fisher for 2017. Arguably the very best equipment you can get, and this is the first used M99 I’ve seen for sale. Never bent. Sold race-ready.

CHASSIS: Raced 1.5 seasons, 30/32mm soft rails, VEN05 Duralcan (the superior original version ceramics), magnesium components and wheels, titanium hardware (Ti shift lever/bolt +$280), NEK D1 standard stiffness seat with NEK lightweight hardware, almost new black NewAge2 bodywork with clean decals, MyChron4-2T +$250., 2 sets of used MG Yellows.

ENGINE: Fisher Racing Engines Honda CR125 6-speed with grade-A cylinder, bought new 2 seasons ago, 5hrs on top-end, 7hrs on bottom since full rebuild, SKUSA S1 pipe, Fisher tuned silencer, short plug/boot (happy elbow!), New Line 9.5×17” radiator, simple Dellorto fuel system, Shark Shifter Engine Mount, Swedetech mounts to bundle pipes/electrics to block for easy engine swaps.

$6,999 (New: $14,000+)
    Located near Boston, MA
    Buyer pays shipping

Text 617-818-7099

Keith Buffo
    Participant

I’ve dropped the price to pretty much as low as I’ll go. It’s just too nice to blow out. It positively dominated last weekend at a club race, finishing ahead of all but one KZ. Before I decided to back out of shifters, I was leading the points in all three New England club series (NHKA, IKS and F1 Outdoors.) This is your chance to be envied, loathed and feared by all your karting friends.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication