Home Forums Autocross / Solo 2 discussion on Honda Mod engine

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Schmidt 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bill Schmidt
    Participant

At Solo Nats it was announced that there would be a big discussion soon. Am I on the wrong forum for this discussion?

Larry MacLeod
    Participant

Hey Bill,

I doubt it’ll get discussed publicly unless you/me or someone else starts a conversion.

Instead it’ll be talked about offline first, then in the KAC meetings, then eventually some proposal will get posted in fastrack for member feedback.

If you have any comments about the topic, you’re always welcome to write an unsolicited letter to the KAC/SEB stating your case for whatever you feel is the best direction for the class and club.

I can tell you that I’ve had several offline discussions with competitors, KAC members and even one SEB member about the topic.  From those conversations, I think you might want to start wiring letters now with whatever opinion you might have about mod moto before something gets officially proposed.

Lefty

Bill Schmidt
    Participant

Larry,

I appreciate the quick response on this matter. Sounds like I will be writing a letter or 2. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.