Home Forums Road Racing Daytona Race Results

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  David Cole 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Gene Davis
    Participant

Carol and I will be doing scoring this year at Daytona. We are planning to have race monitor running beginning on practice day.

Keith will be posting results to the WKA page.

If you want to watch race monitor on your computer or if you want to see the race result sheet during the day go to http://www.dartkartclub.com. We are running this thru Dart Kart because I know how to do it on that site. It will run the same as we did at Grattan and Mid Ohio.

Gene

David Cole
    Keymaster

Thanks Gene.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Thanks for making this available.  I will be able to keep track of my guys this way.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Thanks Gene.  Due to some family issues I won’t be able to make it down this year.  This will make it nice to keep track of what is going on.  Everybody be safe!

Chris Reinhardt
    Participant

That’s awesome Gene, thanks!!!!

Christopher Ragan
    Participant

Good

Looking forward to checking this

Linda Baldus
    Participant

I was able to track my guys in practice today w/ Race Monitor. Very cool!

Between Cheryl & I texting back & forth and Race Monitor on the IPad, I just had modern technology out the Whazzoo!

Thanks again.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

No telling what, if anything, we’ll be able to get. Seem to be having “issues”.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Must have figured it out. It’s working.

Scott Davis
    Participant

Race #1 was late starting due to the weather this morning.  That’s why the scoring system was not up and running until 11:00 am when the first race was underway.

Thank you for your understanding.

Scott

Scott Davis
    Participant

Race 1 Results are now posted on http://www.dartkartclub.com just beneath the live scoring.

Hopefully we will be able to get them up that quick all day!  That’s the plan anyway!

Thank you to everybody who has been following on Race Monitor.  We had over 60 people watching at one point during Race 1.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Thanks Scott (and Gene).  Keep it coming.  This is nice to have for those of us that couldn’t make it down this year.

Tim Kyser
    Participant

Red Flag in Race #2? I may be seeing the time sheet wrong (I hope).

Bruce Peck
    Participant

That’s what it looks like Tim.  Red Flag.  Hope everyone is OK.

Weather looks very overcast as well.  Maybe it started raining?

Tim Kyser
    Participant

Weather.com shows spotty rain near the airport.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Definitely raining per this Daytona web cam.

http://www.beachlive.com/beach-weather-cams/beach/daytona-beach_24474

Scott Davis
    Participant

Yep.

Rain delay.

Scott Davis
    Participant

The remaining races for today have been rained out.

Thank you to those who followed along today. Hopefully, we’ll have more to bring tomorrow.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Davis
    Participant

Good Afternoon,

It appears everything is working like it is supposed to today!

Race Monitor is up and running on http://www.dartkartclub.com (and I’m guessing on many phones/tablets/etc..looking at the number of people watching it).

Race 1 Results have been posted as well from this morning.

Race 2 is about halfway over already.

Thanks again to everybody for following along.

Scott

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Thanks again.   Looks like a good battle going on up front in Yamaha Heavy.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Mike said this is almost as good as standing on the front straight waiting for them to come out of Turn 4.

Thanks again.  So cool.

Austin
    Participant

So who won?

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Looks like it was Pierce, Bernie, then Ryan.   The results are being posted pretty quickly at the end of each race at dartkartclub.com.

http://www.dartkartclub.com

Tony Isgrig
    Participant

Huge congrats to Brian Wilhelm for winning Unlimited II this morning at Daytona.  Great race with Robby Harper and Mitch White rounding out the podium.  Team Wilhelm/Renegade Speedsports definitely were tuned in and that old PINK guy gave them a run for the money.  Congrats guys – sure miss being there with you.  Now – safe travels back home – with the big silver cups !!!  Can’t wait for Grattan and the rest of next season.   -Tony

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Kudos to the Davis crew – Carol, Gene, and Scott.  Having the live Race Monitor and the results posted so quickly at the conclusion of each race was great to have.  It is how it should be and I know it took planning and work to get it done.  Thanks!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.