--> Cyclone Laydowns – ekartingnews

Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Cyclone Laydowns

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Donald Dump 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Donald Dump
    Participant

I have hauled this stuff from the East Coast to the West Coast and back again. Haven’t raced since Daytona 2007 and all the tracks I enjoyed have gone away. Raced with WKC for years and you old farts may remember my bumble bee paint. I have 2 cyclones that were never wrecked. They are very narrow and set up for me and I am 6’1″ so would need to be reconfigured for some one of normal stature. They are set up for PP Can and have 4 Yamaha motors. They are all big bearing blue prints and small bore but nothing is fresh and it has been setting for years. SMC clutches. Everything you need is here. Not interested in parting it out so if you want to get into laydowns and live in the AL area I will give you specifics. Why for the right offer I could through in the Diesel pusher motor home. Everything goes underneath. Pull into the pits, pop the awning and go racing with all the comforts of home.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ekartingnews