Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CRG/Rotax Senior plus extras – SoCal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Devin Thornton 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Devin Thornton
    Participant
    Selling my 2009 CRG Kali 30mm kart with a 2002 Rotax FR125 Senior motor. Chassis just got a fresh powder coat and is in pristine condition. Motor was just rebuilt by TruTech Racing and has less than an hour on it. Top and bottom seals on the motor with the up to date engine passport. I installed the new style clutch and metal counter balance gears not too long ago and the motor got the updated cylinder when it was rebuilt. Kart is legal for TaG Senior and just needs the new style air box (about $60) to be legal for the RotaxMax Challenge racing.
    Including installed:
    Ribtect carbon fiber seat with Ribtect seat install kit
    MyChron 4 with infrared beacon pickup and coolant temp sensor
    ProSpeed pipe mount
    ProSpeed coil relocator
    Track transponder mount
    CRG magnesium wheels with fresh tires mounted (10 laps on them)
    New YUASA battery
    Extras included:
    Complete repair/service manual
    Carb jet kit
    Carb rebuilt kits
    Set of wheels with used rain tires mounted
    Set of billet aluminum wheels (never used)
    Tire bead breaker tool
    Tire bead setting tool
    CRG rear torsion bar and clamps (never used/installed)
    Your choice of a standard kart stand or a barely used KartLift one man kart stand
    An extra brand new chain
    Brake bleeding kit
    Neck roll
    Extra rear and front sprockets (various sizes)
    And a box full of spare parts
     I’m looking to sell this well maintained and taken care of kart to someone who races or is seriously considering getting into racing. If you have any questions feel free to email me. I had a lot of fun with this kart and spent a lot of time keeping it in good order but I just don’t have the time for it anymore. Asking for $4000 for the whole setup. Not willing to ship unless paid up front including shipping cost. I would be willing to meet half way as long as it fits in my schedule. Would prefer local pickup in San Diego, Ca. I have pictures upon request.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication