Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CRG / Rotax Sr

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Troy V Smith 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Troy V Smith
    Participant

As much as I enjoyed running the Rotax, it’s got to go. Here is a freshly built Rotax FR125 with maybe a couple of hours on it (one break-in day, one race day). It had already been updated with the new clutch, balance gears, airbox and a PKT chaingaurd. Ready for the EVO upgrade. Brand new legal battery, starter works well and has the legal start/stop and kill switches. Just went through motor with new crank build, rod and piston installed. Everything is legal with appropriate seals and includes a valid passport. Motor built end of last year by Killian. Motor/Kart runs very strong and can easily be a front runner – finishing 3rd in the first (and only) time at NOLA.

The chassis is an older (but exceptionally well handling CRG Heron) converted from a shifter chassis. Chassis has been updated with stubs installed for use of new style nerf bars, modern front KG bumper with FP7 nose and driver fairing installed, rear full-width metal bumper installed, extended porch has been removed to accommodate average height drivers. Whole thing newly powder coated in bright blue. New 8/17mm spindles with adjustable castor/camber. New medium seat. Uses CRG 40mm front hubs on sleeves with a 40mm axle. Torsion bars front and rear, PKT pipe mount, new fuel tank and new o-ring chain. New slider mount. CRG aluminum wheels powder coated in trans blue with Mojo D2’s (used one day). Alfano Pro steering wheel with temp, rpm and lap timer.

Kart is in excellent, like new condition and will be sold with a few extras: Rolling kart stand, Rotax /Alfano manuals, 219 sprockets, new 40mm spare axle, couple sets of 40mm hubs, bead breaker, extra battery (not RMax legal), two extra sets of aluminum wheels, an assortment of Dellorto main jets, XPS oil, couple extra new brake pads, float tool, PKT needle tool and anything else I find laying around – none of it junk – junk goes in the trash! This is an excellent kart perfectly capable of winning races with just the addition of fuel and practice!

$3000 for the whole lot. Can be delivered to NOLA or seen at anytime in Morgan City, LA. As much as I would like to – I do not warranty anything associated with racing. Sorry, no “test drives”.

http://nolamotor.com/NOLAforum/showthread.php?tid=176

tvs motorsports at gmail dot com

We may not be the fastest on the track...but we're having the most fun!
    https://www.facebook.com/wearekarters

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication