Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis CRG KT1 and CRG Black Diamond Rollers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ted Murphy 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ted Murphy
    Participant

I have 2 chassis that would be great for anyone getting into karting. I’ve priced these really low in hopes I can help someone get into karting and also to make room in my garage and trailer. Bother chassis are in great condition and straight. The parts alone (steering wheel, column, spindles, wheels, axle, brakes, etc.) are worth way more than the selling price. But as I have accumulated so much CRG stuff over the past 8 seasons I just do not need the chassis (as spares or rollers).

1. 2010 KT1 1010 with VEN05 brakes, 50mm axle, Sniper caster/camber, 17mm spindles, CRG wheels – great for minimax or a small junior rotax driver, the chassis was used for 1 season. $500 firm.

2. 2012 Black Diamond 1020 <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>VEN05 brakes, 50mm axle, Sniper caster/camber, 17mm spindles, CRG wheels – designed specifically for minimax, the chassis was used for 1 season. $750 firm</span>

Buyer responsible for shipping costs.

PM me for any questions or pictures.

Located in Ontario Canada

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication