This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andy Rylance 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Andy Rylance
    Participant

I have a very good condition 2014 CRG RX28 rolling chassis for sale. This chassis is designed for use in junior Rotax, it is extremely easy and forgiving to set up. It has never been crashed and the frame has never been bent. I have always used protectors on the underside of the frame. It would also be an ideal chassis for Mini Max. It has adjustable wheelbase allowing approx. 1020mm for Mini Max.

It is very similar to the Black Star, (we are now racing a Black Star in Rotax Max Senior), asides from having a 28/30 frame which is ideal for the junior engine.

Many chassis’ we have raced lose much traction with only a small error in setup. This chassis is far more forgiving allowing for a reasonable margin of error. I would certainly not consider myself a tuner, yet my son attained third place in the regional championship with this chassis with only myself tuning it. He was in fact only 1 point off second place.

Priced to sell at $1750.

Photo’s available, please contact me and I will email directly.

Andy Rylance
    Participant

I should have mentioned that the chassis is located in Connecticut.

Andy Rylance
    Participant

PRICE DROP – $1750

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication