Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CRG Daytona Heron 125cc, 6-speed shifter kart with spares

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Carlos Hernandez 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jarrettgorlick
    Participant

I can no longer justify having my kart sit around, so it’s up on the chopping block. It has been lightly used over the years, never crashed, and ready to race. And do note the front bumper no longer has the ridiculous decals, it is just the yellow plastic bumper.

Specs are as follows:

KX 125 motor

6 speed gear box

Currently geared for ~110 mph

2 or 3 sets of wheels with Bridgestone slicks (mounted tires have been used once and the other sets are still in their plastic wrap)

Medium Tillet seat and XS Tillit seat

Recently rebuilt carburetor

Brand new radiator

Spare gears

Spare chains

Many other spares, including everything you need to run and maintain the kart

Foldable kart stand

I might also have a standing kart stand great for storage – I will need to locate it

For the right price I can include a size 54 Carrera driving suit, small trailer, Leatt neck brace, foam neck protector, XS carbon fiber rib protector, gloves, etc

Asking $2,000 obo. The kart is currently in Los Angeles

Feel free to email me for photos and any additional information.

Jarrettgorlick AT gmail DOT com

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  .

Hi, I sent you and email. Can you please provide pictures and more info about engines?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication