Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CRG DarkRider Rotax DD2 – $4900 – Dallas TX

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dan Lubin 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dan Lubin
    Participant

I am selling my CRG Dark Rider with the Rotax DD2 engine.

Highlights:
    -32mm chassis. Frame is in great shape.
    -Sniper front end alignment system. Makes alignment changes a breeze, and allows completely independent caster/camber changes possible.
    -Extended front porch (if you are 6′ or taller this is necessary to accomodate longer legs). *This kit is $450 to purchase, so you can resell if you do not need it

-Graphics package is in great shape. Minor scuffs.

-New front and rear brake pads just installed.

-Both brake master cylinders just rebuilt, and brake fluid change performed.

-New DD2 drive flange collar and bushings installed and bolts lock-tite’d

-Tillet seat

-Does NOTcome with kart stand or Mychron 4 data aquisition system which are shown in photos. Mychron system may be negotiable.

Kart is ready to race. I currently race this kart at the Dallas Karting Complex. If you are new to karting I can give you a hand with the basics of chassis setup, racing, and kart maintenance as well.

Here is the link to my craiglist ad which has photos and more info.

Kart is in the Dallas TX area.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/sno/4264840155.html

$4900

Dan

<span class=”baec5a81-e4d6-4674-97f3-e9220f0136c1″ style=”white-space: nowrap;”>201-259-7293</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.