Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CRG Dark Rider DD2 zero hs. complete top end, power valve rebuilt North CA 4500.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sebastian Sarmiento 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Hello,

Whoever gets this kart will get a great deal. Why?. I’m one of those guys who goes crazy putting money into something and then sell it. Yes I normally lose money.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/4442151874.html

However this kart is in immaculate condition, 2008 CRG with 2008 Rotax DD2. it was never ever raced, when I bought it I took off the engine and sent it to acceleration kart racing to be checked entirely. They said the piston was like new ( the guy I bought from said the engine only had 2 hs from new, but I wanted to start from scratch andtold them to do a full top end anyways and also to rebuild or refresh the powervalve 100%. Then I took the whole kart to Cambrian go karts, they checked it from A to Z, they added  the extra struts to the seats, flushed all fluids and replenish with OEM Rotax oil, watter wetter, safety wired it, installed a brand new Mychron 4, also install the chassis protectors or slides and because I was not planning on racing I ask them to install new MG whites.

I have proof (invoices) of all this. I have another kart (top kart with leopard engine).

Last time I went to the track I used the leopard most of the day and the rotax for 6 laps, just to try everything out, so it has about 6 MINUTES on it.

It also has brand new OEM, mat in the exhaust, air filter the most important, the upgraded paddle shift complete system (nothing wrong with the old one, but I wanted to upgraded (I’ll give the entire old system to the buyer along with plenty NEW parts to completely refresh the powervalve again, OEM oils, etc.

I’ll be moving back to Argentina soon and I won’t be able to take most of this “toys ” with me, so before I put time on it, I would rather sell as unused as it is right now.

The cylinder had a crack on it that doesn’t affect compression  (the previous owner left fluids in it during winter). It was welded by acceleration kart racing and it is 100% legal.

The engine comes with passport.

Thanks for reading.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.