Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CRG Blue Demon with Junior Rotax

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Laurent Pucci 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Laurent Pucci
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am selling a like new CRG Blue Demon Kart with a like new Junior Rotax engine.  I believe the chassis is an ’08 with less than 5 hours on it and motor I believe is ’06 with less than 7 hours on it.  My kid was runnig Comer K80 and stopped enjoying karting, but I hung on to the idea of him karting.  So I bought him a Cadet CRG chassis with a Junior Rotax engine, we took it to the track twice and sold the chassis.  I then bought the CRG Blue Demon, mounted the Junior Rotax engine on it, kept it to the garage for a while, took it out twice and my kid confirmed he really wasn’t into it any more.  Long story short, I lost my shirt and the kart needs to go.  Being a few years old, in order to race, the kart needs to be updated with new rear bumper and engine needs to be brought up to new Rotax specs.  Or it could be used for fun/practice, in any case you’re getting a brand new kart that has never been race nor abused.  It has a new battery, new Mojo tires with only one outing and Mychron 4.  I am selling the complete kart for $2200/OBO and I am also open to trades for anything of same value.  Please don’t hesitate to make offers, as I am a very motivated seller.  I currently have the Kart for sale on Craigslist, if you’d like to see pictures.  I prefer to be contacted by text (760) 409-2481 or emails laurentpucci@hotmail.com.  Thanks.

Craigslist link:

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/4422628366.html

Laurent Pucci
    Participant

Forgot to mention the motor still have the Rotax seals and I have the engine passport.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.