Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines CR250 setup

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Todd Baker 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nigel cooper
    Participant

Newly,fully rebuilt 2001 Honda CR250 with zero hours.Rebuilt to Viper Racings recommendations.All new Honda only parts,bearings,crankshaft,seals,gaskets ect.Replated cylinder,Viper head,powervalves operational,carb to suit Vipers recommendations,new engine mount,new plug,air filter,fuel pump and new RLV exhaust and muffler,shifter J arm,sprocket,clutch cable,.Honda engine manual,various receipts.Complete and ready to install.Nothing else needed.Located in Canada.Contact for more info

Steve Laymon
    Participant

HI;  Could you tell me, is the engine set up for Road Race or Sprint style? Also what type ignition? Motor mount? asking price?  Thanks
    Steve in Florida

Steve Laymon

nigel cooper
    Participant

stock ignition setup,sharkshifter mount / 92mm x 31.3mm,totally stock engine except for the carbs main jet and needle/float (Ians recommendation) and cylinder head(volume removed by Ian at Viper as per his recommendation)kick start items removed and hole plugged.I can send you pictures if you like.Just pm me.thanks

Todd Baker
    Participant

Nigel,
    How much for the engine setup. I f you have any pics please send.
    Todd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication