Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CR125 Stock Sit-Up, set up for Road Race

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Doll 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tim Doll

OK, One last chance before I stick the thing on ebay and see what happens:
    For Sale, Ex Hegar SKM Chassis, set up with Mike Collins built stock Honda CR125 and Hegar Sprague. Race ready with two pipes (RCS and RLV), extra jets, extra set of mounted tires/wheels – one set are low volume Douglas cast magnesium wheels, one cast aluminum. MyChron 2 with EGT and Water Temp, Hegar Road Race drivers fairing.
    RLV rolling stand, brake bleeder, Longacres air density gauge.
    Spares include extra brake pads, chain and chain tool.

Asking $2,000, obo.

Email t.j.doll – at – att.net

Located Everett, WA

Note, I’ve had some seriously bad luck shipping karts (as in having the kart go missing with everyone refusing responsibility, resulting in my eventually writing the whole thing off). So I’d really rather not ship. If you’re out of area and really don’t want to come pick it up, we’ll need to work something out.

Todd Baker

Hey Tim,

Are you serious. I haven’t heard your name in a while. I’m NCK road race lifer. I have a grand son that would look good in this. Contact me when you have a moment.

Tim Doll

Yep, I’m serious. Check your PM 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication