Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines SOLD! Thanks EKN

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  milan harris 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

milan harris
    Participant

I have a complete CKT cr125 engine for sale plus spares and more details below

COMPLETE ENGINE: 5hrs on crank/0hrs on top endckt1 ported top-end w/flat top piston (just put complete fresh piston kit in it)
    ckt built bottom end
    vforce reeds
    ckt4 pipe w/rce ti silencer
    vortex ignition
    pwm pump around carb
    airbox
    j-shifter
    engine mount
    * just add clutch cable and throttle cable and your ready to go

SPARES:ckt2 complete top-end, uses rs125 dome piston (setup for more topend)
    *plating has slight marks, nothing that will effect performance or reliability.
    (3) rs125 pistons, domed
    (7) rs125 piston rings
    (5) cr125 oem base gaskets
    (2) sets of vforce reeds, 1 new i think, other has 1hr on them

you can tell by the pics, i am picky and like my stuff clean and kept simple…
    complete ck1 engine is ready to go just add cables… spare ckt2 cyl is complete and ready
    to bolt on and go, complete with blended pv plugs, covers,head,o-ring exhaust flange… just add one of the rs125 dome pistons as the head has been worked for the domed rs125.

feel free to text me with any questions and i feel price is fair but if it makes you feel better throw me an offer!

Price: sold
    text for more info or pics.
    thanks

milan harris
    Participant

After talking to my karting supplier he thought 2,400.00 was a fair price and that i was a little high… I just know what i have in it and time but it is what it is…

So new price is 2400.00 shipped

I also have a new swedetech stator/flywheel cover that goes with it…forgot to put on..

Thanks

Frank Rapisarda
    Participant

Milan are the cylinders ported? Are the cases ported?

milan harris
    Participant

Lots of interest but no trigger pulling yet! some details i have been asked…

The ckt1 cyl. that is on the motor is a sprint setup…
    the head is o-ring machined and head had been machined and worked per ckt specs
    the cyl. port timing seems to be stock that i can measure, the transfers have been cleaned up….so its not a stock moto cyl.

the spare ckt2 cyl. is more towards a RR setup, but not full RR…
    o-ring head, lots of head work to accept the rs125 pistons.
    this cyl. is fully ported, Port timing has been changed for increase mid to top pull.

the bottom end is ported/cleaned up and polished for efficiency and performance.

Text or pm me, i have several pics of the engine i can text/email
    Thanks

milan harris
    Participant

I also have brand new in the package from swedetech
    1) flywheel/stator cover
    2) cdi mount (if you prefer the standard clutch cover method)
    3) EZ-Clip RR

I will include these with the purchase

milan harris
    Participant

ready to move this!!! This is a super clean package and I would much rather sell to someone worthy on here than sell it off on fleabay….

Make me a fair offer and lets make a deal!

Thanks

milan harris
    Participant

SOLD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication