Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis complete swiss hutless Toledo, just add engine!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  milan harris 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

milan harris
    Participant

Have a complete 2007 Swiss Hutless Toledo 30/32 chassis with everything needed to get on the track. Just add your engine! Comes with spares,tires&rims,tire tools,mycron,transponder, stand and more…

Kart was setup and purchased from the Swiss guys at a race by first owner, He rode handful of times and then i bought and rode 3 times. The kart has only been rode on open practice days for fun and never ran off track. its in like new condition… the brakes have been completely rebuilt with seals and fluids 4 months ago. Setup on this kart is perfect and all I have done is add bars to stiffen up. or remove if needed b/c your lighter.

Kart is setup for cr125 engine. comes with everything needed, just drop cr125 in and go…
    includes mrc rad. system with hoses and double fuel pump. throttle cable and clutch. Also includes cr125 engine mount.

PRICE: 2,600.00
    I will work with buyer to help pickup or aid in shipping. buyer is responsible for all shipping, I will just aid in it to help and do what I can to make things easy and cheaper on you!

Milan 770.906.0269
    Located near Auburn Alabama
    I have more pics I can text you, just ask anytime…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.