Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Complete Margay + Laukaitis KT-100 + Enclosed Trailer w/ spares $5,500

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Wilmes 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Justin
    Participant

Did I say complete?! I recently decided to sell instead of race due to a lack of time this season. This setup can be used by a beginner that has never stepped boot on a race kart to a seasoned vet looking to move into the KT-100 class. You’ll find everything you need here plus spares if anything needs adjusting or breaks.

May be willing to part out certain items, ask if you don’t see it listed as well, I probably have it!

Chassis: Margay 1.7 Limo

Engines: 2 Fully blueprinted + dyno’ed Laukaitis KT-100 w/ carbs with 3 races each

Trailer: 5×8′ all aluminum v-nose trailer with ramp door, tire rack, gear rack, craftsman tool box, fuel rack, tire tool… you get the picture!

Clutch(es): Freshly rebuild and never run Horstman HDC5B with spare clutch, tools, spare parts, and several drivers.  Used Tomar also included with a 10T driver.

Kart stand with pneumatic tires, plenty of rear sprockets to setup perfectly for the track/conditions, extended hubs, weights.  Tires tires tires, some new and many used ready to race on including rain sets with several sets of wheels both aluminum and mag. 2 tire bead breakers depending on your preference. Trailer is fantastic, enclosed, light weight and I have the clean title in hand.  ++MORE I’m sure has been forgotten but is there in the tool box.  I have some race gas and 1/2 gallon of Redline 2 stroke race oil ready to get you on the track today!

All this information can be overwhelming if you’re new, please give me a call, everything is here to make you a successful driver or just have fun.

Any questions please call or text no later than 10pm

Justin            two 40.298.736 eight

(I WILL REMOVE THIS AD WHEN SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING!)

Justin
    Participant

Bump on up, moving soon, want to see this gone!

Adam Wilmes
    Participant

How much are you looking for the engines? carbs? stand?

Justin
    Participant

I have one of the engines listed here, asking $800 with a matching blueprinted carb: http://ekartingnews.com/forums/topic/laukaitis-blueprinted-kt-100-3-races-800/

Also have a Tomar 2 disc for sale, $175 including a 10T driver. Might try to keep the stand with the package for complete-ness sake and easier sale…

Justin
    Participant

Are you local to Indiana Adam?

Adam Wilmes
    Participant

Yep, West Lafayette.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.