Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. Complete Karting Set Up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AOuimet23 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I recently picked up a whole karting set up to have some fun at a local and regional level. Since purchasing, my job requirements and now a wedding on the horizon have brought me to sell everything that I have. Here is what this package includes:

2014 Kosmic Mercury with a ’09 Leopard. The kart is fresh off the track, straight, and in great shape. It comes with a MyChron4, chassis skids, and external starter. The only items not OTK standard are the brake pads, which were replaced with the gold colored sintered pads. Angled steering hub included as well as a Q, U, and H axles and many spares for the leopard engine, carb, and clutch. Essentially, everything that you need to go racing for a season or two.

Since I did not have a garage to store this in, and a pickup truck was not secure, I purchased a 1981 Chevrolet G20 Cargo Van to haul everything in. I even made a rack to hold a second kart above the other when karting with a friend. Runs great and is the perfect karting van. Has around 150k  on the clock and was in the hands of the original owner until 2 years ago. The only blemishes are a small strip of rust on the bottom of the sliding door, and the paint work on the passenger door. I’m currently working on getting it painted before it exchanges hands however.

I’m including many spares for the kart, engine, and the truck with the sale. Some of you have seen my set up around the New Jersey Motorsports Park and know what a great set up is to get started in karting. I would prefer to sell all together but would consider a separate transaction as long as the kart sells first. Looking for $6000 for the whole enchilada and will drive a reasonable distance around the New Jersey/Philadelphia to show either item. I’m forum challenged and don’t know how to attach photos to this, so text or email me and I will send them out to you.

Thank you for looking,

Arie Ouimet

781 243 9053

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication