Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Complete Karting Inventory For Sale-Variety of Parts-New & Used

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Perpetua 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kevin Perpetua
    Participant

Since I hung up my kart racing boots in 2010, I’ve finally decided to part ways with all my inventory. Below is a sampling of a good mix of used and new parts I acquired while road racing shifter karts.

I’m willing to sell parts separately or all the inventory as a whole package. I’ve attached a link to photos of the majority of the inventory mentioned below. I have not yet decided on selling the race trailer pictured.

I’m located in Atlanta, GA and willing to travel 100 miles from Atlanta to delver just the karts. All shipping of the parts and karts will be at the buyers expense. It may take me a week to build the crate to ship the karts. My zip code is 30004 in case you would like to estimate.

Please email me at kperpetua@gmail.com with any questions. It’s importannt to know that I am not interested in making any trades or other deals so please don’t contact me if this is your intent. I do accept Paypal.

KARTS

2010 Italikart Supersonic V w/ Darcy DeCoste modified Road Racing CR 125

This chassis was used only one race weekend in 2010 at Roebling Road. It’s in excellent condition and has been stored in my basement ever since 2010.

– Mikuni single pump carb w/ Boyesen Bowl

– Programmable ignition with 5 Road Racing settings and 5 Sprint track settings

-Custom body work color and decals  as you’ll see in the pictures. I do have the original Italikart graphics still packaged that comes w/ purchase of the kart.

– Large Champion radiator w/ protective vents and mesh to minimize damage

-Douglas Magnesium wheels

Cost – $5,500

2004 Birel CR 32 Shifter Roller

-Custom powder coati changed to Monza blue and custom decals

– Brand new Freeline Motorsport floor pan

-Brand new Freeline fuel tank

M/L Tillet seat

-Freeline Magnesium wheels

-Banana style brakes

I do have tons of new and used Birel/Freeline parts for this chassis I will be selling in addition to the roller. These parts and pricing are listed below on the inventory list.

Price – $1,000 (Roller)

I have 3 pages of parts that are too much to list in this post. I can send/email you a list of the inventory that includes:

-New & Used Honda CR 125 engine parts that include hard to find brand new HRC RS 125 Domed Pistons, engine mount, gears sprockets, Keihn pump-around carb, etc..

– At least 30 New & Used Chassis parts including Vega Tires, Douglas Mag wheels, etc.

-Birel Parts – Original Freeline and aftermarket parts that include brake pads, piston calipers, brake rebuild kits, cables, etc.

– Tools that include Sniper alignment, kart stands and a hitch receiver kart transport tray

Pics of the inventory included in the link below.

Email me@ kperpetua@gmail.com if you would like me to send you a complete list and pricing of all the inventory.

https://kartinginventory.shutterfly.com/

brian downing
    Participant

You’re pictures are listed as private, shudderflea is trying to get their hand in my pocket.

Please make pics public so we can view them.

Kevin Perpetua
    Participant

Brian, Try it now .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.