Home Forums General Karting Discussion COmplete Kart Shipping

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Kell 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Fred Robertson
    Participant

I know this topic has been discussed before, but I could not seem to find any old topics using the search feature.

Can anyone recommend a low cost shipper to transport a kart from Oregon to Ohio?

Thanks in advance.

Paul Lepper
    Participant

If you have a local Fastnel store you could try them. Try a search here I think I remember a thread that had all the info.

tony zambos
    Participant

Walt Gifford
    Participant

LOL Did you find that off a search for how to ship a tag kart?

Gif

tony zambos
    Participant

Gif,

You got me there. There was a company that shipped karts that was run by a father and son. The son in California and the dad in Illinois. But sure dosen’t look like a web site that would be interested in shipping a kart. Will do a little research into the matter and get back. For now, just have a LOL on me.

johnny brooks
    Participant

a quick search on “shipping” in the archives gave this:

Here is a link to Tag shipping solutions. Karting family runs the show. Im sure they could help you out.

http://www.tagshippingsolutions.com/

i would just call and ask.

jim lewis
    Participant

Uship.com

Jeff Foust
    Participant

Try Greyhound. If you have depots near the origin and destination, it can be a decent option. They have size restrictions that might mean you have to pull off wheels, nerfs, etc, and fasten them to the chassis somehow, but I know a lot of folks that have shipped some pretty big things that way, and the prices were reasonable (maybe $100-$200) tops.

Oliver Kell
    Participant

Hey Fred,
    What did you end up finding out for shipping?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.