I have a Rotax Senior complete package for sale. I bought the kart and associated accessories in the spring of 2012. I could never quite get the hang of the setup, so I ended up only being able to race half a season in 2012 and a few practice sessions in 2013. The kart has been well cared for and meticulously cleaned after each outing. All in all, I have for sale everything you’ll need to start racing and the tools you’ll need to work on your kart with a few spares. For all this I am asking $4500. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
The package includes the following:
1. 2012 Rotax FR-125 Senior Engine (sealed) – bought brand new in July 2012
2. 2011 Birel RY30-S3 Chassis – bought a season old in July 2012
3. Mychron 4 with GPS unit – bought brand new in July 2012
4. A set of DWT wheels – bought brand new in June 2013
5. Pedals extension/adjustment kit
6. Spares – Jets, sprockets, nuts, bolts, etc.
7. Tools – everything you’ll need to work on the kart, including an electric driver
Here’s a link to some pictures:
I am interested in your kart package but I do not know where you are located. Could you let me know. Thanks!
Also, your drop box link is empty
Thanks for your interest. The kart is located near Boston, Massachusetts.
Thanks for informing about the dropbox being empty. I must have deleted the folder by mistake. I have re-uploaded some pics.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.