I have a Rotax Senior complete package for sale. I bought the kart and associated accessories in the spring of 2012. I could never quite get the hang of the setup, so I ended up only being able to race half a season in 2012 and a few practice sessions in 2013. The kart has been well cared for and meticulously cleaned after each outing. All in all, I have for sale everything you’ll need to start racing and the tools you’ll need to work on your kart with a few spares. For all this I am asking $4500. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
The package includes the following:
1. 2012 Rotax FR-125 Senior Engine (sealed) – bought brand new in July 2012
2. 2011 Birel RY30-S3 Chassis – bought a season old in July 2012
3. Mychron 4 with GPS unit – bought brand new in July 2012
4. A set of DWT wheels – bought brand new in June 2013
5. Pedals extension/adjustment kit
6. Spares – Jets, sprockets, nuts, bolts, etc.
7. Tools – everything you’ll need to work on the kart, including an electric driver
Thank you for fixing that. Photos look good but, I cannot really see the the condition of the kart/engine. Do you have any more pictures? I would be interested in seeing more. You can email me at email@example.com