Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Complete 2012 Rotax Package Including Tools

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vojta Kubec 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ashik G
    Participant

I have a Rotax Senior complete package for sale. I bought the kart and associated accessories in the spring of 2012. I could never quite get the hang of the setup, so I ended up only being able to race half a season in 2012 and a few practice sessions in 2013. The kart has been well cared for and meticulously cleaned after each outing. All in all, I have for sale everything you’ll need to start racing and the tools you’ll need to work on your kart with a few spares. For all this I am asking $4500. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

The package includes the following:
    1. 2012 Rotax FR-125 Senior Engine (sealed) – bought brand new in July 2012
    2. 2011 Birel RY30-S3 Chassis – bought a season old in July 2012
    3. Mychron 4 with GPS unit – bought brand new in July 2012
    4. A set of DWT wheels – bought brand new in June 2013
    5. Pedals extension/adjustment kit
    6. Spares – Jets, sprockets, nuts, bolts, etc.
    7. Tools – everything you’ll need to work on the kart, including an electric driver

Here’s a link to some pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cbgbhi9g4yohwky/AABqMxRVJMyYIN_lu6W4BNXqa

Vojta Kubec
    Participant

Hello,

I am interested in your kart package but I do not know where you are located. Could you let me know. Thanks!

Also, your drop box link is empty

-Vojta

Ashik G
    Participant

Hi Vojta,

Thanks for your interest. The kart is located near Boston, Massachusetts.

Thanks for informing about the dropbox being empty. I must have deleted the folder by mistake. I have re-uploaded some pics.

-Ashik

Vojta Kubec
    Participant

Hi Ashik,

Thank you for fixing that. Photos look good but, I cannot really see the the condition of the kart/engine. Do you have any more pictures? I would be interested in seeing more. You can email me at vojtakubec@gmail.com

Coincidentally I am not too far from you.

-Vojta

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.