Home Forums Road Racing Cliff Gahman

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Crider 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kelly Read
    Participant

The KART/MARRS family is sad to say that they have lost a dear friend.  Cliff passed away Sunday night while in the hospital. Thoughts and prayers goes out to his daughter and family.

Cliff started  road racing just a few years back after purchasing my HARTMAN enduro kart that had a Animal motor on it and ran the B $ S Animal Sportsman classes in the KART/MARRS series.  He enjoyed our sport, always up front and a pleasure to be around.

CLIFF, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!

Linda Baldus
    Participant

And did Cliff ever get his money’s worth out of that purchase. His first year I think he made every possible lap of practice. He really loved racing. It was so neat that he won on both days @ the 2013 season-opener @ MPH.

Just a nice guy! So sorry to hear this but he had been very sick for a long time. RIP

Kelly Read
    Participant

For those who may have known or would like to just pay your respect to a fallen racer, below is the funeral information. The family has requested in liew of flowers, to make a donation in behalf of Cliff Gahman to the ST. JUDES CHILDREN HOSPITAL.

The family has asked me to thank all the racers for there thoughts and prayers. THANK YOU!!!!

Service wil be held March 2, 2014 at the Oatville Community church located at 3814 S. Hoover, Wichita, Ks., 67215

John Crider
    Participant

I miss You. It’s tuff losing Your best friend of 30 years. R.I.P.

Dan Davis
    Participant

So sad. RIP Cliff.

John Crider
    Participant

He loved that Hartman Kart. It’s amazing the miles on that marvelous old Go-Kart and no breaks or cracks in the frame. The only thing that ever broke were the tabs that held in the seat and front porch. And that Kart cost over $3,000.00 new back in the late 70′s.And that was for a roller.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.