Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts Clearing Out Lots of Quality Parts (Pics Included)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tracey Stegemoller 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

I have the following parts for sale. I will continue to add and update parts to this list as I have time. First come first serve. Paypal accepted for payment. Prices listed do not including shipping unless stated otherwise. Just contact me via email at tstegemoller@gmail.com with your zip code and I can tell you how much for shipping. Thanks!

1. Mychron 4 Gauge – Complete with CHT, RPM, Infrared Sensor, and Beacon.  Last used October 2015, and everything works as it should. CHT cable was just replaced so it’s in like new condition. Beacon hasn’t been used in awhile so I’m not 100% sure about it. Screen has a small rub mark in the middle and can be seen in close-up pics.  SOLD

2. First Kart 50mm x 1040mm Hard Axle: Straight and in good condition. Only used a few times. Excellent Axle. $50 – SOLD

3. First Kart 50mm x 1020mm Medium Axle: Custom cut length and straight. Great axle for getting the set-up just right. $50

4. Set of Douglas Metric Polished Aluminum Wheels for Rain Set-up or Jr. Classes. 5 x 5 1/4″ fronts / 5 x 6 1/2″ rears. Minor nicks on some edges, but straight and very good condition. Just polished.  SOLD

6. Pair of 50mm Aluminum Axle Collars (2 piece) SOLD

7. Mychron 50mm Aluminum Axle Speed Collar $5

8. CRG 50mm x 70mm Rear Hubs – No problems and work perfectly. Normal signs of use. Standard Metric bolt pattern (not CRG pattern). Anodized Black but have faded a bit. SOLD

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

New Parts added with pictures and list has been updated.

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

Transponder and Gold 40mm Rear Hubs have been sold. Thanks

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

List updated with new parts and pictures

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

More parts sold and list has been updated. Thanks

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

Parts sold have been removed. If the part is listed is still available.

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

Parts and prices have been updated. Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

scoobysteve
    Participant

Any chance you have the magnet for the axle speed collar?

Tracey Stegemoller
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed response as I don’t get on here too much. I don’t have the magnet for the axle speed collar.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication