Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CKI-2 Enduro Kart $2000

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chuck Morgan 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chuck Morgan

Posting for a friend– please reply to contact below if interested or have Questions
    I have upgraded from an older enduro frame to a (CKI) John Klutz – 2 frame three years ago and Wow!! what a difference in the cornering speed. I am moving on to another class and would like to offer someone the same upgrade for a much better deal. I purchased only the bare frame with steering, front spindles and front brake disc for $2150.00. I installed new full body fiberglass by New Concept Design for $350.00. Then I used same of the parts from my old frame and purchased new parts to make the kart I’m selling today for only $2000.00. This price is only for the rolling frame which includes the following

2012 CKI John Klutz – 2 enduro frame, full bodywork with enginetics brake system
    4) new 11x5x6 RH2 tires</p>

4) mounted 11x5x6 RH2 tires on one piece rims

4) mounted 11x5x6 RH2 tires on one piece rims on kart

4) mounted 11x5x6 DDH tires on one piece rims

Burco clutch with extra weights, belts and gears #71, 72, 73, & 74

Digaton 52K – MPH, RPM, EGT, CHT and lap timer

Transponder bracket only – no transponder

Contour camera bracket only – no camera

Manual kart lift

Vinyl kart cover
    Use your own motor and pipe or for a race ready setup for Mid-Ohio which includes two Robert Harris 100cc Yamaha engines, G-4 & A-4 pipes and headers along with motor drives #14, 15, 16 & 17 and electric starter for an extra $750.00.

This price is firm, a steal for what you’re getting. Payment plan is available call Jim Rupert 570-764-0811, kart is located in Danville, PAfor photos e-mail me james.rupert@metso.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication