Home Forums 250 Superkarts Chassis of choice… GasGas

Tagged: 

This topic contains 32 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Hegar 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Chris Hegar
    Participant

This has been fun, you guys are as nutty here as you are riding 100hp. I’m not sure my pilot is going to go Superkart direction for certain but I like to be in the know if anything is needed. For me I’d probably look at the unknown from CR just to be different unless one of these Anderson hot rods was found closer to home in race ready condition or a nice unit like Dean Martin is selling. I did send Anderson a price quote request through there site and got no response, they are probably busy I guess.

Chris Reinhardt
    Participant

Unknown? How do you figure?  Kyle Martin smoked everybody in it at Laguna in 03, ask Bill Schmitt at Dart Kart Club, Jason Slayor, Rob Morris, and not mention…..ME!!!

Maybe not well known because of the numbers,  and I like it that way, but  it’s been a winner for one than one person with more than one kind of motor…

CR

Chris Hegar
    Participant

Unknown to me… bitch lips.

Chris Reinhardt
    Participant

Is it warm and dry under the rock you’ve been living under?

CR

Chris Hegar
    Participant

In karting and with women it’s what have you done for me lately? Well what have you done for me lately Mr CR chassis?

Chris Reinhardt
    Participant

Like I said previously,  living under a rock, you don’t hear much about what’s going on….

It won every race it finished in 2013, set fast lap for it’s class every ESK race but 1 I believe, won the ESK ICE 2013 championship.  and for you, I’ll powder coat it pink…. with freckles….

CR

Chris Hegar
    Participant

I like freckles.  ;-)

Chris Hegar
    Participant

Mr Anderson has replied and I think him for the wonderful quote. I like new, over the curbs through the bails I like to know where my ride has been.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.