Home Forums General Karting Discussion Chain Lube

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Brock Weiss 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bob Spedding
    Participant

Hey guys, I wanted to revisit this subject as I can’t find any Xeramic in the US. To expensive to ship from outside the US. Going through CometkartSales it looks like their top two are either:  Motul Chain Lube Spray or Blendzall 500 chain lube spray.  Am I ok buying one of these two? The Tri-Flo says its not recommended for chains.  https://cometkartsales.com/Chain-Lube
    Is one of these better than the other??  Or if someone can point me to the Xeramic in the US that would be great.
    Thanks guys!

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  Bob Spedding.

Greg Wright
    Participant

I have Xeramic in stock.

Greg Wright
    Rapid Racing Inc.

"When in doubt Gas it, It won't help but it ends the suspense."

TJ Koyen
    Participant

Bel-Ray or Motul would be my next choices after Xeramic.

Team Driver - Innovative Performance/Tony Kart // Owner - Oktane Visual Custom Helmet Paint and Graphic Design

Jason Bane
    Participant

Xeramic has the best nozzle I have ever used, really allows you to get it exactly where needed with little waste. BelRay superclean is good stuff and can usually be found local at cycle dealers.

Brock Weiss
    Participant

I just bought two cans from Frankinkart.com two days ago and they also have them in stock

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication