Home Forums General Karting Discussion can someone help me identify these

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Angel 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #69480

    matt snyder

    I have a guy that wants to trade me here two karts for something I have on craigslist. The first he says is a 2013 crg road rebel with 6 speed cr 125 


    the other one is a 2011 haase 125 vm that needs some work.

    the vin tags says 80/ch/08 n 15 135


    I’m new to karts so I was wondering if these are what he says and maybe a rough estimate of what they are worth






    Stu Hayner


    The pictures didn’t come through on my end, but my honest opinion is that if you’re new to karting;

    1) stay away from anything on CL. It’s more than likely old stuff that needs more work than a new guy like yourself can handle. If the guy selling it spells kart with a C, stay clear.

    2) don’t buy a shifter kart as your first kart. Get something simple and less HP. A good LO206, KT100 or an HPV kart is best.

    3) find a kart that is from a longtime karter that’s still in the sport. They will help you with problems and you have a good chance that the kart is straight and is – what they say it is.

    4) if you believe you’re going to be good and will eventually race, get a late model kart that can easily be changed to an X30 so you can race TAG.

    5) don’t buy from CL / did I already mention that?

    Good luck!!


    matt snyder

    I’ve had a few kt100 karts but nothing bigger I was honestly going to flip these the haase looks legit but the crg frame was powder coated so you can’t see the vin.


    Bill Angel

    Great advice Stu!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication