Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2017 4 Cycle Tony Kart Chassis, Brand new, with brand new LO206

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FREDDY SANDOVAL 6 hours, 39 minutes ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

I have a brand new, untouched 2017 4 Cycle purpose Tony Kart STVK Chassis with a brand new Briggs L0206 engine package. Comes with Large seat.

Reason for selling My Son and I decided to go on different direction, and focus more on his shifter kart class.

Please give me a call, Located in Bakersfield Ca. (858) 717-2191 Or text me.

$4,300 Or ad $220 with new tires.

Bryan Williams
    Participant

Hey Freddy would you be able to bring the chassis down south to an LAKC race or a tri c race at cal speed for me to check out if you go down there? I haven’t seen this chassis out anywhere and would possibly be interested and would like to compare it to my current otk 2cycle chassis.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Yes, Bryan

We will be down for Tri-C karters in 2 weeks

This chassis is awesome, We’ll bring it with us if we still have it.

Thank you for your interest.

Dale Cheeseman
    Participant

Do you still have the kart? I’m interested to see how well do the OTK 4 cycle chassis run. Do you take Paypall? cash?

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Sorry Dale, we were racing this weekend, and didn’t have time to read your question

Yes, it is still available, and cash would work out best, I do paypal but it’s too large of an amount.

I’ll have it at the track this Saturday at Tri-C for you to look at it. Thanks.

Gabriel Podboj
    Participant

Is it still available?

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Yes, it is. looks very pretty.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Ok guys!!!!!!!!!!

We will be at CalSpeed for the Tri-C LO206 race today and tomorrow

For all the people who are curious about the newest Tony Kart 4 cycle specific chassis, then swing by and check it out, we will have it available for viewing this weekend. Brand new turn key. No fuel, and no oil has been installed in it yet.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Still available, the guy couldn’t make it to the track, so it is still available as we speak.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Pictures sent, Scott

Let me know buddy.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Ok guys, we’re gonna be at the next KPX race this weekend, I know some of you really wanted to look at these 2 new karts.

We will have them available on the double stackers for viewing at the pits.

I know some of you could not make it to Tri-C, so now you can.

Bryan Williams
    Participant

Awesome! I will be at the Fresno kpx race also. You still have them right? Where will you be pitting  at so I can come by? These still have not been ran on a track yet and they are still new right? Thanks

• This reply was modified 22 hours, 47 minutes ago by  Bryan Williams.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Yes, Bryan we will be there, and yes they are brand new, not a single drop of fuel or oil has been added to the tank or the motor.

We had just put them together a couple of weeks ago, so everything is brand new and fresh out of the box.

We will be across the podium. Thanks.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Ok, guys. 1 chassis sale pending, still have 2nd kart available, currently at Fresno event right now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication