Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines IAME X30 For Sale

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ScottChapeta 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ScottChapeta
    Participant

I am selling my P1 Blueprinted IAME X-30 complete engine package. I bought this engine from P1, it was used ONE weekend (Practice/Race Day) when I purchased it. I personally ran this engine TWO practice days, and one full weekend (Practice/Race Day); all together the engine has no more than 3.5 hours on it. I can explain in more detail if interested. This has not been rebuilt, only taken apart when blueprinted from P1. It comes with everything you need to plug and play, from the engine to the wiring harness and all the radiator hoses, it comes with it all. I have pictures to confirm and I am more than happy to accommodate any concerns. I am asking $2400, with shipping to the U.S. only. Please call or text Scott at 925-321-9170.

I apologize for the other forum I listed. I had problems with my account and wanted to lower the price.

ScottChapeta
    Participant

I also have a brand new, unused, unmounted, Tryton HB 27-C Carb for an X30. Asking $150 shipping included.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  .

ScottChapeta
    Participant

Update

ScottChapeta
    Participant

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication