Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Sold! Thank you EKN

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tony luzzi 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tony luzzi
    Participant

I have a great Birel RY30 S3 complete roller ready to race.

This kart has been used for 2 seasons and is perfectly straight never bent or wrecked.

It has its normal racing wear and tear, nothing besides scuffs. bofywork is good.  new decal kit would make it look like a new kart.    Includes mag wheels and your choice of used tires MoJo or Bridgestone.  Includes front and side torsion bars, brand New never used Brake pads plus spare set of  brake pads.  also can include small, med, or XL seat.

This is a very good kart and very competitive.  It is priced to sell and move out as quick as possible.  I have no room for winter storage.

Located in Plainfield illinois,  I will travel to help deliver within reason at no charge.  I can send many detailed picture via text or email upon request as I cant figure out how to attach them to this ad.

$895!!!!!!  Seriously this is a seal at that price it’s a very good reliable kart :)

Tony

815 641 1128

anthony.luzzi@yahoo.com

tony luzzi
    Participant

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>Email. text, or call me with any questions and detailed pictures.</span>
    <p style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;”></p>
    <p style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;”><span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>thanks!</span></p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.