Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Rotax powered Birel 50th anniversary RY30 chassis – complete package

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lloyd Broussard 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lloyd Broussard
    Participant

I’m selling my Rotax powered Birel Kart. Included is just about  everything you needed to go racing this weekend.  This is a great little kart, I’m just getting out of the sport due to family commitments.

The chassis is a Birel model RY 30, this is a 50th anniversary edition (only 100 produced), I am the second owner.  The major components are stamped with the 50th anniversary logo. The kart is in good condition, a little scuffing, and still very fast.

In 2013 NOLA Motorsports kart shop installed a new piston while doing a complete rebuild.  In December of 2014, it was just serviced again at NOLA Motorsports with new seals and a water pump was put in.  The engine was checked and given a clean bill of health.  I have a stamped passport to go along with the sealed engine.  I have not yet been broken in the engine since it was refreshed.  I thought it was better if the new owner did so, for peace of mind.

Additional items included with the kart:

Mychron 4 with water temp and RPM sensor

Kart stand

XL size seat

Various misc parts: kart cover- new in bag, carb jet set, new rear bumper, new complete wiring harness, new steering shaft, spare radiator, various brake components

Located in Covington, LA – outside New Orleans. Arrangements can be made to meet at New Orleans Motorsports Park.

I’m asking $3500 for the complete karting set up.

Call or text Lloyd at (985) six 3 0 – 4 nine 9 seven

Please no test drives/warranties/trades.

Lloyd Broussard
    Participant

The Birel is still available.  Make a offer on a complete kart set up with a completely refreshed engine.

Lloyd Broussard
    Participant

Bumping up as the Birel is still for sale.

Lloyd Broussard
    Participant

The kart set up is still for sale, I’m open to any reasonable offers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication