Located in Munster, IN. A southeast suburb of Chicago. 40 minutes from Downtown.
If you’re looking to get into LO206 this is a great, competitive entry. The kart needs nothing to hit the track as it is – just gas it up and go! This was my spare kart.
The chassis was just stripped down and all parts meticulously cleaned and inspected. Prior to reassembly the frame was checked for straightness by MRP in Three Oaks, MI and resprayed. The chassis is straight and has not been on track since reassembly.
The following was performed on the chassis:
– Brake System Rebuilt by MRP – all caliper and master cylinder seals replaced. New Brake Pads
– Fresh DOT 4 Brake Fluid Flush and Brakes Adjusted
– Front End Alignment (2mm toe out)
– Medium Freeline Seat mounted according to Birel’s Specifications (also comes with a Large Tillett Seat)
– All bearings and surfaces cleaned, inspected, and lubricated
– Baseline Chassis Settings applied
– Several nuts and bolts replaced with new
The motor is a factory sealed Briggs & Stratton LO206 Motor with low run time.
Motor has been gone through as well:
– New Spec Green Filter — oiled
– All new fuel lines and fuel filter
– Carburetor has been cleaned and tuned — Float Height and Drop, Needle Settings
– Valves Adjusted to Factory Specifications
– Magneto Air Gap Set to Factory Specification
– Fresh New AMSOIL 4T Synthetic Motor Oil
– New Throttle Cable and Sleeve
– Newly Wrapped, Safety Wired Exhaust and New Exhaust Gasket
– Cleaned, Gapped Spark Plug
– Cleaned, Lubricated Clutch
Includes some spares: Large Tillett Seat, 58 & 59 Tooth Sprockets (57 installed), Brake Pads, Caliper Shims, Sprocket Hub, Rear Number Plate, etc.
Price is $1700. Sorry cash only, not interested in trades.