Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Birel Cadet w/ Rotax Micro Max

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Charlie Craig 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Charlie Craig
    Participant

For sale is a Birel cadet kart with a very fresh Rotax micro max motor. The motor was looked at by Greg at Unser Karting last March and we put about an hour on it after break in. The motor work included piston and ring, some bottom end bearings and gasket set. I have invoice that I can show for all the work that was done. Motor has passport and top and bottom seals. Does not have an evo kit. Kart is race ready and is in great shape. When we bought it, it came with two frames so I took all the good parts off the other frame so it will come with several spares (entire brake system, steering column, tie rods etc…) and a second set of bodywork. Has a MyChron 3 Gold on kart with special steering wheel and will also include the stock steering wheel. Tires still have good life left.

Pics can be found here- http://thecoloradokarter.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7792&p=35308#p35308

Asking $1750 for everything

Located in Denver, CO

Will Ship- buyer pays, contact me for quote

Contact Charlie @ charlie.craig@comcast.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication