Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts Birel Art Freeline Axles (50mm) and Pills for sale

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rod Hawkins 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Bacon

I have the following Birel Art Freeline 50mm axles for sale. Each axle retails for about $260 plus tax new (so about $280 new)

– 1020mm (short) F axle, used, $150
    – 1040mm T axle, used twice, $150
    – 1040mm M axle, new, $180

Buy all 3 for $440.

Birel Axle stiffness from softest to hardest – B, D, F, T, M, K (F is standard, 1040mm is standard length for an adult kart).

All axles are straight and in great shape. All axles slide in and out easily and have minimal set-screw marks (for the used ones, new ones obviously have no set screw marks). All were purchased brand new in March of 2015.

I also have Birel Art front pills for sale. Very light use (may not have been used to be honest, I had a few sets and they were all in a box together). $50 for a pair plus shipping (Retail is $40 each, so $80 plus tax and shipping for the pair).

Please send me a message if you’re interested. Pictures available on request. Local pickup in SoCal only for the axles please.

Sebastian Bacon

Still have this. Make an offer.

Rod Hawkins

Sebastian. Any idea if the pills would work on my tony?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication