Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages BE READY FOR DAYTONA in this 2013 CKI JK2 Race Ready or Roller

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark McNaught 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark McNaught
    Participant

2013 CKI JK2 Race Ready or Roller. This enduro kart can be at Daytona, ready to race. This kart belonged to a friend who had some health issues and I bought it to help him out. Well now I’ve re-bodied it with all systems refreshed. It has a new McZero’s Fabrication body in yellow and black, with all new tires, wheel bearings, front brake rotors drilled, brake lines replaced and all fluid flushed. As it sits it has a Hatcher Yamaha setup for sportsman with a Horstman axle clutch and belt drive, and MyChron 3 gauge. Seat in it optional, the one in it comes with it but can be replaced with a new one or none with a floor doubler and headrest. It is safe to say I can set this up for most any single enduro configuration. Price will vary with what configuration you choose. Pictures and more descriptions of this kart can be seen on Facebook just search McZero’s Fabrication. for more information call or text Mark McNaught @ McZero’s Fabrication 316-990-5362 or email at mczero3594@gmail.com.

McZero's Fabrication

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication