Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Barely used 2008 CRG Road rebel stock moto shifter kart 4500 or best offer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alex 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Blocked

Hi im selling my barley used 2008 CRG roadrebel, the 2008 chassis is considered one of the best crg rr chassis second only to the 2013/2014 versions. (only one track day on the chassis, i bought the chassis brand new from someone that used to own a kart store and never sold the chassis 3 months ago) it was professionally put together by Ron White racing in northern ca,  its in great condition, it comes with  Rlv 4 pipe, m4 silencer, PWM Keihin carb, airbox, mikuni fuel pump, stock metallic front/rear brakes. 99 cr 125 motor and a mychron 3 gold. the kart is not yet race worthy, the radiator is from an 80cc shifter and is too small so you will need to replace it (usualy about 200$ and you can sell this radiator for 100) and it needs a rear bumper. also some of the stickers are peeling off so you might want to buy a new set (the ones i put on were 5 years old so they didnt stick well) the engine is used, but is set up for stockmoto, the only add on i would do would be to get racing reeds because it currently has stock reeds.  if you have any questions or want me to send more pics you can txt me on my

the engine runs great but the carbs need to be tuned to get it running well enough for racing, it runs 110 octane race fuel

i spent 8k on this kart just a few months ago but decided to move back to motorcycle racing, a brand new 08 crg rr chassis alone is worth 3500 to 4500$

if you have any questions or want me to send more pics you can txt me on my phone at 9255198932

my names alex

thanks

Alex
    Blocked

stock moto shifter kart

Alex
    Blocked

right click open image in new tab to see the picture

Alex
    Blocked
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication