Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Arrow SHIFTER with Fresh Pavesi…SWEET!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Reggie Brown 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bill Frenkel
    Participant

For Sale is a Arrow, I believe AX8.  It is outfitted with a Pavesi 125cc with brand spankin new top end.  Here is a bit more details and history.  I have just gotten into karting back in March and bought a package deal locally that included a TaG kart and this shifter.  The previous owner had purchased it several years ago and he only used these to race around in their local parking lot with his son.  I had to buy both as a package and as I have now gotten involved more in the sport there is really not many shifters in the local events.  I have only had this kart on the track 3-4 times and just recently put a brand new top end in.  It only has stand break in time on it.  The kart is WICKED FAST!  Everything is in fantastic shape, in working order and ready to race.  Also comes with a Streeter stand and Mychron 3 Gold and Ebox with EGT sensor, water temp, speed sensor and even tells you what gear you are in and time to shift.  Please let me know if any questions.  $3800

Photos and a video

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Bill3773/slideshow/Arrow%20Shifter%20Kart%20with%20Pavesi

Bill

Bill Frenkel
    Participant

Price reduced, make me an offer!

Reggie Brown
    Participant

Sill for sale?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.