Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages No Longer Avalable – Admin Delete Arrow AX8 Shifter, Birel Kid Kart, Jr1 Topkart

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Benoit 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jason Benoit

I am selling my entire karting operation.

2003 Arrow AX8 Shifter, This kart is very nice for it’s age. Extended front porch. Has both a TM K9A and a Stock CR 125. The CR125 has a 99 cylinder and zero hours since rebuild. No carb. I have a spare cylinder for both engines and and 2 extra pistons for the TM K9A. Multiple gaskets sets for both engines. 2 silencers for the CR125(Swedtech and RCE). 3 Silencers for the TM K9A. Mychron 3 Gold. There are also two containers of spare parts. I’m asking $6000. I will throw in a kart stand with a full price offer.

Birel Kid Kart, Comer C50, Noonan Pedal Riser. $1000

Cadet Top Kart, LO206 – 4 race weekends and 3 practice days in kid kart configuration. $2500.

Mychron 4, New last June. $275

AMB TranX160, Wall and car charger. $275

Please arrange for local pick up on larger items. I can mail small items.

Located in Cheyenne, WY

Jason@ 307-640-3143

See Craigslist for photos:

Jason Benoit

Still available

Jason Benoit

Everything is still available. Moving at the end of next week and would like to sell. Make me an offer. I can make someone a good deal for the entire package.

Bill Schmidt

Is the kid kart still for sale?

Jason Benoit

I’m am no longer selling any of my equipment as of yesterday. Everything is packed and ready for our move. I was attempting to sell my equipment to make my move easier.

ADMIN: This thread can be deleted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication