Home Forums General Karting Discussion Are any kart dealers / Importers bringing in more than 1 product line ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jim Maxson 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bob Baldwin
    Blocked

I was looking to see if there was any dealers /Importers that are bring into the USA more than one product line . i do realize that companies like CRG and Tony make more than one brand of kart

Tim Koyen
    Participant

If you mean more than one chassis brand, I can’t think of any, but I suppose they could.  There are plenty that import one, but also distribute others.  Then there are those that import multiple lines, like maybe a kart line, and a seat line, and perhaps a bodywork line.

Bob Baldwin
    Blocked

tim : I was referencing  Kart line Only Sorry for my posting should have worded it better

My reason for posting was that a guy Has been contacting me wanting to know if I could find out if there is any interest by anyone to add his Kart line to to their list of products handled ..

I am NOT in the Karting business nor am I considering it but I figured I would post it and see if there were any responses .

The guy is Martin Hetschel that owns and MFG: Mach 1 karts in Germany .

Jim Maxson
    Participant

He is looking for an importer as I emailed them looking to try his chassis. A few years ago a guy in ALBQ NM was the importer and I was able to try out a kart while visiting family.. I wonder what happened.  I know the track was bought by a new owner..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.