Home Forums General Karting Discussion Anybody close to San Jose, CA that I can learn from/go to the track with?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian Sarmiento 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Hi,

I live in San Jose, CA. I’d like to get to know some karting fans around here. I’m new to karting and it would be great to hang out/go to the track with people that I can learn from/ have fun at the track with, even help you work on your kart, which I think it’s the best way to learn first hand.

I used to go to the track in my GSXR750 and I Know many people that’s into bikes, but no one that’s into karting.

Thanks!.

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

Taylor Young
    Participant

If you’re in San Jose you should go down to Cambrian Karts. They’re a great group of people and could help you out.  The closest club to you is Monterey Bay Karters. There’s also several in the Sacramento area and central valley. Kinsmen, Blue Max, Atwater, Kerman, Prairie City, and a race series up at the Sonoma Raceway called Redline Oil series.

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Thanks Taylor,

I know Donald from Cambrian go karts, He’s a nice guy, but He’s into big races and always busy. Actually the first time I went to Sonoma=Infineon raceway I hired Him as a coach to show me the basics lines, safety and what to check for.

Thanks

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.